KC Wilson Insurance & Financial Services has served the San Jose, CA area long enough to know that a moment of preparation in the form of purchasing quality insurance is worth a million moments trying to restore your home or business after an event. If you are ready to purchase commercial insurance, here are some considerations for California residents.
- California state law requires Worker’s Compensation insurance if you have employees. This will protect you, and your employee’s on a most basic level. But this basic legal requirement is often not considered enough. You have many options for upgrades for the perfect policy for all your commercial needs.
- If your company has vehicles or employees that drive for the job, then commercial vehicle insurance may be required, and it is certainly recommended to go above and beyond basic automobile insurance coverage.
- Additional commercial insurance is easy to purchase and can help ensure that your company, your family, and your employees will have a cushion of support even if there is an event outside of your control. You can choose exactly the level of coverage that you need.
- Your location may determine your insurance rates, so consider this if you are buying a warehouse near the water or near other elements that may be a risk to the company’s structure or safety.
- If you have a specialty item or a unique risk level, you may want to add umbrella insurance to your commercial policy for additional monetary coverage.
Contact us at KC Wilson Insurance & Financial Services if you are looking for quality insurance in San Jose, CA.